pakset. And that have all the needed PAK files to run SImutrans. Another needed files is menuconf.tab, it defines the menu layout.
A pakset could also have: translation texts to show the objects names in all languages, sounds to be reproduced in-game, scenarios with objectives to be completed and other config files.
- menuconf.tab - Must be on 'YOURPAK/config' folder
- Translation Texts - Must be on 'YOURPAK/text' folder
- Sounds - Must be on 'YOURPAK/sound' folder
- sound.tab - Specifies the names for the sounds to be reproduced in-game. Must be on 'YOURPAK/sound' folder
- Scenarios - Savegames with objectives to be completed. Must be on 'YOURPAK/scenario' folder
- simuconf.tab - Simutrans' options, it's the same file on 'Simutrans/config' folder, but with your pakset options. Must be on 'YOURPAK/config' folder
- forestrules.tab - Forests creation configs. Must be on 'YOURPAK/config' folder
- cityrules.tab - City creation configs. Must be on 'YOURPAK/config' folder